LogicKeyboard Autodesk Maya ALBA Compatible with Mac Pro US - Part LKB-Maya-CWMU-US
With a built-in chip made specifically for macOS®, the new ALBA shortcut keyboard is pure plug & play. No need for drivers and tedious setup. The keyboard has a built-in macOS® chip and is fully compatible with macOS. We’re big believers in plug & play, which is why we went to great lengths to build a chip that ensures easy keyboard setup. On-point ergonomics We partnered with an ergonomic therapist to determine ALBA’s optimum angle. The solution: a typing angle of 8.5 degrees with leg lift, and 4.5 degrees without leg lift. Key travel can't be too big or too small, so our new ALBA keyboard has what we believe is the perfect key travel: 4mm. Scissor-Switch Keys The scissor-Switch mechanism gives each key increased stability during typing. Two built-in USB-ports We love convenience! That’s why the wired ALBA keyboard has two built-in USB 2.0 ports.
- Designed for Autodesk Maya; Compatible with macOS
- USB wired connection interface; Plug and Play connectivity; Two built-in USB 2.0 ports USB ports; support 100mA each
- Scissors switch key mechanism; Key travel 4 mm; Lift extender legs on the back
- Typing angle 8.5° with leg lift and 4.5° without leg lift; 3 LED indicators for; Caps Lock, fn Lock and Power
- Length 446 mm ~ 17.6 inches Width 141 mm ~ 5.6 inches Height 23 mm ~ 0.9 inches Weight 840 g ~ 29.6 oz Cable length 1.5 m ~ 59 inches